Balham’s best onsite computer support company:
We have years of experience in solving your IT problems in Balham, SW12. Our friendly engineers can come to your home or business premises and provide you the best technical support around. From installing a new printer to setting-up a full office network, we can do it for you. We offer range of onsite IT support services, including:
- Operating System install / troubleshooting.
- Virus, malware and spyware removal.
- Local Area Network setup / troubleshooting.
- Broadband internet setup / troubleshooting.
- Wireless / Wifi range extension.
- Email / Microsoft Outlook setup.
- Data transfer and recovery.
- Laptop screen repair (in-store).
- Computer Logic Board / Motherboard replacement (in-store).
- Keyboard replacement (in-store).
- Mac repairs (in-store).
Recent Onsite IT support job in Balham, SW12:
Our onsite IT support department gets quite a few calls from Balham throughout the year. This job was from an elderly gentleman in Balham who wanted us to visit his home to help him with his Microsoft Outlook email setup on his new iMac computer. He used to have a Windows 7 PC and all his emails, contacts and calenders were in his old computer. This Balham client wanted our engineer to move all his account data from PC to Mac. Our engineer set-up his new iMac, installed device drivers for printer and scanner and also installed the applications for the client. He transferred all email account data from old PC to the new iMac. All this work was done within an hour.
Some tips for our Balham IT support clients:
Microsoft Outlook uses pst files to store your account data such as emails, contacts and calenders etc. If you have bought a new computer and would like to move your Outlook data from your old computer to your new one then you need to export pst file data. You can also export selective data only and leave the rest. For example, if you have important information in some folders (such as inbox) and less important information in other folders (such as junk/trash). Below are the steps you need to follow in Microsoft Outlook 2010 in order to achieve that:
- Click the File tab.
- Click Advanced on Outlook Options window.
- Click Export.
- Open Import and Export wizard.
- Click Export to a file.
- Click Next.
- Click Outlook Data File (pst).
- Click Next.
- Click Browse and select the location where you want to save the new pst file.
- Type the name you want to give to the new file in the File Name box and click OK.
- Click Finish.
If you need any help with computer issues or want to book an onsite IT support appointment for your home or business in Balham then call us on 0207 6100 500.