Number 1 for virus removal and computer repairs in Battersea, SW11
We specialise in virus and malware removal in and around Battersea, SW11. We can remove all type of threats including viruses, adwares, malwares, trojans and spyware from your computer at our repair centre or at your premises (onsite support).
We know how important your pictures, videos and other files can be for you. That is why our first priority is to save your data. Unlike other computer virus removal companies, we do not delete any data during virus removal process. No matter how long it takes, we ensure that our customer’s data remains safe.
In addition to our virus removal services we also do:
- Screen replacement.
- Logic board repair.
- Internet troubleshooting.
- Operating System repair.
- E-mail setup.
- Data recovery.
- Power-jack repair.
PC Virus Removal Guide for our Battersea clients:
- Start your Windows PC in Safe Mode (with networking). You can do that by pressing F8 key when starting your computer. Your computer will prompt you and you should select “SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING” option.
- If you have access to another computer then download Malware Bytes Anti Malware program from Bleeping Computer website and transfer the file to infected computer via a USB stick etc. If not, then you can try to download it with infected computer (if it allows).
- Close all applications on your computer (including Internet Explorer or Google Chrome etc).
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe to run Malware Bytes.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and install Malware Bytes. Do not change the default settings.
- When the installation finishes, do not forget to tick the Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware before clicking the Finish button.
- When program starts, click on the Scan button.
- If it prompts you to install any updates, click the Update Now button.
- Now it will scan for Malwares and Viruses in your computer (it may take very long to scan, so wait for it to finish).
- After it has finished scanning it will display the list of all viruses. Click on Apply Actions button for Malwarebytes to clean the infections.
Example of Virus Removal in Battersea, SW3:
We got a call from a restaurant in Battersea, SW11. They were using a Windows based desktop PC and running their restaurant order processing software on it. The PC had got extremely slow over time and it was giving them problems with their software. It was freezing every now and then, forcing them to restart the computer again and again. The restaurant owner told us that they wanted someone to come to their premises and fix it, as it was not possible for them to work without the computer system. We sent our onsite support engineer who managed to fix the problem by using our commercial virus cleaning tools. There was also some problem with the file system of the operating system that he fixed. The computer came back to normal speed and the ‘freezing’ problem also disappeared.
For more information, call us on 0207 6100 500.