Chelsea’s Favourite Computer Virus Removal and Repairs Company:
We specialise in virus and malware removal in Chelsea. We can remove all type of threats including viruses, adwares, malwares, trojans and spyware from your computer.
We know how important your pictures, videos and other files are for you. That is why our first priority is to save your data. Unlike other computer companies, we do not delete any data during virus removal process. No matter how long it takes, we ensure that our customer’s data remains safe.
In addition to our virus removal services we also do:
- Screen replacement.
- Logic board repair.
- Internet troubleshooting.
- Operating System repair.
- E-mail setup.
- Data recovery.
- Power-jack repair.
PC Virus Removal Guide for our Chelsea clients:
- Start your Windows PC in Safe Mode (with networking). You can do that by pressing F8 key when starting your computer. Your computer will prompt you and you should select “SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING” option.
- If you have access to another computer then download Malware Bytes Anti Malware program from Bleeping Computer website and transfer the file to infected computer via a USB stick etc. If not, then you can try to download it with infected computer (if it allows).
- Close all applications on your computer (including Internet Explorer or Google Chrome etc).
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe to run Malware Bytes.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and install Malware Bytes. Do not change the default settings.
- When the installation finishes, do not forget to tick the Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware before clicking the Finish button.
- When program starts, click on the Scan button.
- If it prompts you to install any updates, click the Update Now button.
- Now it will scan for Malwares and Viruses in your computer (it may take very long to scan, so wait for it to finish).
- After it has finished scanning it will display the list of all viruses. Click on Apply Actions button for Malwarebytes to clean the infections.
Example of Virus Removal in Chelsea, SW3:
The client brought this laptop from Chelsea SW3. This laptop belonged to his 12 year old daughter. He was concerned about the viruses and adwares that were popping on the browser screen (some of them were very offensive). Popups are a clear sign of a computer being infected by a malware / virus. Another problem in the laptop was that her Hotmail passwords were constantly being hacked and emails were being sent to her contacts automatically despite her changing the password three times. This is usually done by a Trojan which collects password and sends them to its ‘masters’. We were able to remove all the viruses, malwares and trojans and install anti-virus for protection. We also gave him a leaflet for his daughter for tips and hints for internet security.
If you have similar problems and are worried about your computer security, call us on 0207 6100 500 for a free advice.