London’s best onsite computer support services for PC and Mac:
- £60/hour flat rate.
- We cover most of the South, South-West, West and Central London for onsite IT support and rest of the London for remote IT support.
- Same day service.
- No Fix – No Charge.
- Certified Engineers.
- Open 7 days a week.
- In-store and On-site service for all your computing needs.
Some common onsite IT support services that we provide for London:
- Support for home and businesses in London.
- Local Area Network setup and troubleshooting.
- Email/Outlook setup and troubleshooting.
- Broadband/Internet setup and troubleshooting.
- Wireless range extension for Wifi networks.
- Wireless printer installation and troubleshooting.
- New computer setup.
- Virus removal.
- Data backup and recovery.
- Cloud setup.
- Web development and hosting support.
- Custom business software installation and support.
- Computer hardware repair.
Example of an onsite IT support job in South London:
The client from South London contacted us regarding onsite IT support. This Londoner had recently bought a brand new Canon laserjet printer and wanted to connect it to his iMac computer and a Lenovo laptop wirelessly. The number of calls that we get regarding this type of onsite support job is high.
London is a metropolitan city and people want everything to be done rapidly. This job for onsite support also needed us to attend it the very same day. Our engineer went out to this location in South London within an hour and managed to fix all of the client’s computer-related problems including wireless printer setup.
The installation of printer is an easy onsite support job and it typically takes about half an hour to setup a new printer on wireless network (including unboxing, fitting the cartridges/toner and installing all the device drivers etc). In this case, the printer was setup for the Windows-based laptop in under half-an-hour. However, installing it on a Mac was a but tricky. The device driver that was provided with the printer did not support current operating system i.e. Mac OS x 10.6 Snow Leopard. The operating system needed to be upgraded. Our engineer upgraded the operating system to Mac OS x 10.8 Mountain Lion which was compatible with the current device driver of the Canon printer.
If you are in London you can count on us for all your onsite IT support needs. If you are outside London, or want to do this Mac upgrade yourself you can visit Apple website for further help.
There is also a youtube video for help on upgrading the operating system of your mac.
For home and business onsite IT support in London, call us on 0207 6100 500.