Hammersmith W6 Computer Support for Home and Business:
We specialise in onsite technical support for PC and Mac computing environments.
Our repair centre is based a short distance from Hammersmith Town Centre W6.
In addition to onsite IT support in Hammersmith we also offer in-shop repairs for computer related problems including virus removal, screen replacement, logic board repair, internet troubleshooting, Operating System repair, e-mail setup, data recovery and power-jack repair. We offer:
- Free diagnosis.
- Free no obligation quotations.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Certified Engineers.
- No fix – No charge.
Example of Onsite IT support job from Hammersmith W6:
We got a call from a client in W6 postcode area. The client had three computers in total. One was Windows 7 based PC laptop, one was Macbook Pro with Mac OS x 10.8 Mountain Lion and another iMac with Mac OS x 10.9 Mavericks.
The client wanted Onsite IT support for a new HP network printer that he had bought. He wanted us to install the printer so that it could work wirelessly on all of the computers. Our engineer installed the printer drivers and software on the computers and also set the printer up on customer’s iphone and ipad. The customer was happy to know that he could print his emails directly from his phone and tablet.
For help on installing printer drivers and software, please visit the HP website or call us on 0207 6100 500 to book an engineer for Onsite IT support in Hammersmith, W6.
List of common problems that may need onsite computer support in Hammersmith:
- Virus removal.
- Data transfer.
- Microsoft Outlook/Email setup.
- Broadband setup and installation.
- New computer setup.
- Wifi printer setup and installation.
- Computer training.
- Wifi range extension.
- Local area network setup.
Some DIY tips for our Hammersmith customers:
- Wireless printers are becoming increasingly popular these days as most of the households have more than one computer. If you are thinking of buying a printer, go for a wireless one. You can even print your emails directly from your phone or tablet. If you have iPad or iPhone then buy a wireless printer with Air Print option.
- Low signals for wireless network / wifi is a common problem in areas like Hammersmith. To boost the signals, we would recommend using powerline adapters. Powerline adapters are great in terms of increasing signals of a wifi network. They use the existing power cables to transmit and receive the data. They are easy to setup and also cost a fraction of running LAN cable through your house.
- For virus removal, there are quite a few tools in the market that can clean your computer. Try using Combofix, Malwarebytes and YAC.