The best computer virus removal service in Fulham, SW6
We remove viruses, trojans, adware, malware and spyware from PC & Mac computers. We are the best for Virus Removal in Fulham, SW6. If your computer has following symptoms then it is most probably infected with viruses:
- Very slow start-up and response.
- Freezes every now and then.
- Browser opens pop-up advertisements.
- Restarts itself in middle of programs.
- Sending random emails to people in address book automatically.
- Blue Screen Of Death.
- Unusual error messages.
- No or limited internet connectivity.
- Crashes in between programs and/or restarting itself.
- Does not allow you to install a new program or anti-virus.
- Does not allow you to access disk drives or printers.
We specialize in PC and Mac virus removal WITHOUT any loss of data or applications. Unlike other companies in Fulham, we do not wipe any of your files or folders during Virus Removal. Our first priority is to protect our customers’ data and programs. We do everything we can to protect your valuable information. We charge a flat fee for Computer Health Check service. This service includes cleanup of viruses, Malwares, Trojans, Adwares and un-necessary services.
Computer virus removal (recent job from Fulham, SW6)
The client brought his Compaq CQ60 laptop for virus removal. He had been using it for web-browsing and watching online movies. The laptop had become extremely slow over the time and literally taking ages just to start-up the Windows. The browser was also opening new pages and pop-ups. This was a clear sign of virus infection. The client was very keen to save his valuable data as he had loads of pictures and videos saved on his 1TB hard drive. We cleaned up the viruses and malware from the computer. It was so badly infected with viruses that it took almost a day to do the job. We also removed unwanted applications and services from start-up, decreasing the boot time to just 40 second (almost comparable to a similar new laptop). The client from Fulham was very pleased to see his virus-free computer back with all his precious data still in the hard drive.
PC Virus Removal Guide:
- Start your Windows PC in Safe Mode (with networking). You can do that by pressing F8 key when starting your computer. Your computer will prompt you and you should select “SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING” option.
- If you have access to another computer then download Malware Bytes Anti Malware program from Bleeping Computer website and transfer the file to infected computer via a USB stick etc. If not, then you can try to download it with infected computer (if it allows).
- Close all applications on your computer (including Internet Explorer or Google Chrome etc).
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe to run Malware Bytes.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and install Malware Bytes. Do not change the default settings.
- When the installation finishes, do not forget to tick the Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware before clicking the Finish button.
- When program starts, click on the Scan button.
- If it prompts you to install any updates, click the Update Now button.
- Now it will scan for Malwares and Viruses in your computer (it may take very long to scan, so wait for it to finish).
- After it has finished scanning it will display the list of all viruses. Click on Apply Actions button for Malwarebytes to clean the infections.
If you live in Fulham, just bring in your computer for a free diagnosis. Otherwise call us on 0207 6100 500 for a free advice.