We are the best Apple Mac repair centre in Southfields, SW18. We do all type of Apple mac repairs in Southfields including iMacs, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro and Mac Pro etc. Our charges are lowest in town and quality of workmanship is unmatchable. For all your Apple Mac repairs in Southfields, come to us.
We have certified engineers with years of experience in Mac computers.
We are open 7 days a week and provide No Fix – No Charge guarantee.
We also have onsite service for your home and business IT problems. Our other services include:
- Laptop repair
- Hard Drive Recovery
- Virus removal
- Operating System installation
- Software troubleshooting
- Email setup
- Wifi range extension
- Liquid damage repair
Recent job for Mac repair in Southfields, SW18:
The client from Southfields brought her brand new Macbook Pro laptop to our repair centre. She wanted all her files, folders, calenders, contacts and emails from her old Windows 7 laptop to the new Mac. Our engineer transferred all her data to the new Macbook from her old computer folder by folder. He also setup her email accounts on Microsoft Outlook for Mac and transferred all her contacts, calenders and saved email messages to the new Macbook as well. The Southfields client got her Macbook back the same day and was pleased with our Mac service.
How to transfer emails from PC to Mac:
You can transfer your emails from your Microsoft Outlook on a PC to Apple Mail in Mac by following these steps:
- If you already have a copy of Outlook for Mac, simply launch it, choose File > Import, select Outlook Data File (.pst or .olm) in the first Import window.
- Click the Next button.
- Select Outlook for Windows Data File (.pst), click Next again.
- Navigate to the .pst file you’ve copied to your Mac, select it, and click Import.
- The messages will be imported into Outlook and filed under the On My Computer heading.
- Drag the folder that contains these messages to the desktop and it will be turned into an mbox file that you can import into Mail.
Mac repair in Southfields:
Our shop is based in Putney, just round the corner from Southfields. We also do onsite visits to Southfields and surrounding areas for PC and Mac problems. We have expertise in PC and Mac repairs including Macbook repairs and iMac repairs. Our hourly charges are very nominal and most of the jobs can be finished within one hour. In most cases we can give you a fixed price for your onsite Mac repair job.
For more information about Mac repairs, call us on 0207 6100 500.